Wednesday

Hello Stranger

I have kept this blog of mine private for a long time and have recently decided to open to you, the public...ahem. Yes, this is a photography blog, aptly named " Affairs of the lens " ( my own personal love affair with an inanimate object ( not sure that is the right word, i am sure my camera breathes ) anyway, that this spectacular invention has this insane ability to capture and share everything i want it to ) but this blog, it is not just for photographers, but for the artist in us all, be it lying dormant, or wide awake. Unleash your inner artist and have a creative outlet that makes life that little more worth living. If you read backwards, you will indeed see I am in love with taking photographs....my stomach as i write has several butterflies doing their thing. I have been lucky enough to have been noticed, that people around the world have my images on their wall...All i hope is, that when they look at them, it brings them as much pleasure as it did me to take them.
Until next time.
Regards, LJA x
I while ago I made a giant collage of a selection of my photography.
I keep them in my house for inspiration, of the places I have been and those I have yet to go.
Pay a visit to my website to see them clearer.